Old November 8th 08, 09:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default OT - The Spanish Inquisition

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
I think Tom Sherman may also be a Saint, but not a Great Saint. He lives too
high on the hog to be a Great Saint. We Great Saints are as poor as church
mice and proud of it. The main problem with Tom Sherman as a Saint is that
he does not respect and fear the Spanish Inquisition. He will rue that!

butbutbut, I do fear being poked with soft cushions with all the
stuffing up one end and being forced to stay in the Comfy Chair until
lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.