Old June 10th 04, 10:36 AM
steve

Default is this a good price?

aah, i have an idea, if i was to contact the bloke who has the bike, and get
him to deliver the bike into a well known bike shop in his area, then they
could check it out and ship it for me (for a fee of course) say, a couple a
hundred dollars for example. if im gonna spend 2-3000 dollars on a bike, i`d
rather spend the extra making sure it was the real deal.
could be an idea anyway.

steve
"steve" wrote in message
could someone inform me of these "scams"?
how do they work?
oh, and while im at it, if i do come across a bike of that price on ebay,
and i want to buy it, is there any way i can get my momey back if the bike
isnt as was described, or shown in the photo`s. like for example a cash on
delivery type of thing where the buying can check out the bike first#?

cheers

steve
"Muskie" wrote in message
news
Don't ever buy a bike off of Ebay. Especially one that is priced like
that. I have heard way too many stories of bike scams.

- Noel

steve wrote:

the guy wouldnt respond to my questions on e-bay, so i dropped it...
never mind.#

"Jerry Bone Jr" wrote in message
. com...

Oh man, that's an awesome price. Jump on it.

"steve" wrote in message

hey guys, what doeas a 2003 intense m1 go for?
in good condition:
specs:
5th Element
Boxxer DH
Hayes Dh mag 200 mm
Race Face Turbine LP
Xtr 2002
Mavic DH 321
Azonic DH double butted
Michelin DH comp 22

saw one for sale, at 3300 euro (2,205 quid)
dunno if its a good price
cheers

steve