Old February 6th 04, 10:59 AM
Robin Hubert at Lictons

Default !!!Warning!!! Do not buy from Robin Hubert **SCAM ARTIST***

Just a friendly warning to those who ca

Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling in the
past few years. The things she sells are not as pictured. DO NOT BUY
FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of these
groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose your
money!

Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it would not
have come to this, but I had no choice. Quit ignoring my calls and
e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair and you know
it!