Old May 25th 20, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Seven things we learnt from the new Lance Armstrong documentary

On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 10:25:49 PM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2020 20:44:43 GMT, Simon Mason
wrote:

QUOTE:
It’s the story and character that many cycling fans wish would
disappear to never return, but the story of Lance Armstrong continues

[]

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/l...gs-we-learnt-f
rom-the-new-lance-armstrong-documentary-456506

I'm sure the car apologists will back me on this; this post is far too long
at (checks) 366 lines; and is a bit OT for recreational cycling.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

I will put in LONG POST next time, sorry.