Old October 27th 03, 12:35 AM
Simon Brooke

Default Cycle design / fashion - sloping top tubes, high seat-post etc 26" etc

Sandy Morton writes:

In article , Simon Brooke
wrote:
and it's notable that some mountain bike designers are now experimenting
with 28" wheels, which, interestingly, is exactly what I had on my very
first bike.

Were you a policeman?

No. The family spent all its money on boats (I had my own boat long
before I had my own bike) and it was an ex-army job which my dad
picked up in a junk shop for fifty pence. I rode it for about four
years between when I was about twelve and when I was sixteen, and
actually did a lot of miles (and had a lot of fun) on it. It left me
with an abiding hatred for Sturmey Archer gears.

do not sail on uphill water
- Bill Lee