Old June 17th 16, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Squirrel!

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 09:09:13 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Good Lord! What would one do if his/her discards on a certain day
weren't listed on the sign?

Put them in a different bin. The point of the sign was that Walmart
would recycle bags other than its own.

I cheerfully put all my bags, including occasional newspaper sleeves,
in the bin at Owen's. In the absence of a sign, I've no idea whether
I'm messing up their system. But I always see lots of bags that
aren't brown when I stuff mine in, so if foreign bags were a problem,
I think they'd put up a sign. They do have one that says "no trash".

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net