Old September 22nd 18, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 19:16:23 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/22/2018 07:26 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Exactly, too weak, we need Trump. But our voters are too anti-racist.

If the BNP, EDL, BF, and Pegida UK stopped ****ing in each others
Wheaties you might get someplace. Of course we have the same problem in
the US. The Far Right and Far Left have always been their own worst enemies.

The problem is too many of the British voters are weak. They think that foreigners have human rights for some strange reason.