Old April 9th 07, 08:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Default 2 Mosquitos

nash wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Two mosquitoes??

You remind me of my neighbor. One evening he and I were out on his
porch talking and a single mosquito came by and was bothering him. He
tried to kill it but failed. Finally, in deperation, and against our
preferences, he decided we would have to go into the house to continue
our discussions.

I couldn't harldy believe it! One lousy mosquito chased a grown man
into his house. It cracked me up! :-)

I am not scared of mosquitos. I am scared of the Nile virus which has
forced the annilation of countless chickens, ducks and geese in BC.
Also, I have 8 lovebirds which I worry about. I just kill the suckers.
Pardon the pun. What I was trying to get across is that it could be
the worst year ever for mosquitos in 40 years. Who is to say it won't?
Weather this last winter being what it was.
Why do people always see things in the worst light. Gosh, you remind me
of Bush. : )

I heard a Texas mosquito joke a while back.
Two mosquitoes where looking at a fisherman.
One asked "Should we eat him here or take him home?"
The reply
"No, if we take him home the big ones will take him away from us."
Bill (Bad Jokes) Baka