Old May 16th 13, 05:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:28:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:52:13 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:17:35 AM UTC-7, wrote: It's irrelevant to non-random processes. Really? If it's non-random, then what is the pattern that defines the distribution of mountain bike fatalities? And what, exactly, is the average lifespan of a mountain biker? If you know that mountain bikers have a "short lifespan," then you MUST know what the average is, right? All I know is that it's obviously shorter than that of hikers & others in NON-EXTREME sports. You know that as well, you just aren't man enough to admit it. So despite claiming that "[Mountain bikers] tend to have a short lifespan..." you have no idea what a mountain biker's lifespan actually is. Thanks for confirming that you lied.

BS. I don't need to know how long it is, to know that it is shorter than hikers'. The same for racecar drivers, miners, sailors, prostitutes, etc. Idiot. Still scratching at straws?