Old August 30th 05, 01:50 PM
Donald Munro

Default Is Sylvia Schenk behind the Armstrong affair ?

Dans le message de news
B. Lafferty wrote:
A couple of us a planning to do a local Tour de Drugs wearing
jerseys of known doping teams. Between us we have Gewiss,
Mercatone Uno, Festina, Postal and a couple more. We're going to
head for a climb averaging around 9% and see how long we can
maintain a climbing speed of 25kph.

wrote:
Paging Marlene Blanshay, if you care to see another pack of
bearded guys on bents ...

B. Lafferty wrote:
Sadly for you, none of us have beards and the only time we ride bent
is with wives and significant others.

Donald Munro wrote:
Presumably you would like to be known as Mr 69% then.

Sandy wrote:
What does the "%" do - who is - what is ?? Gotta know !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/69_sex_position