Old August 30th 05, 02:12 PM
TM

Default Is Sylvia Schenk behind the Armstrong affair ?

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message news:_lNQe.707
I have no problem believing that he pushed every possible button he could,
including some that might be questionable, to get an edge. But doing
things that might likely resut in a positive sample, or even things that
depend upon secrecy, where the slightest chance of discovery would result
in a 2-year suspension...

I don't think they took the future development of a urine based epo test
into consideration in 1999.

People have already broken the conspiracy (Emma O'Reilly, Prentice what's
his name, the kiwi motorola rider, his lbs wrench gofer and probably
somebody else I've missed) and weren't believed.

Time will tell.

The fact is he tested positive for epo six times.

Time has told for both me and lance. Why do you think he won't sue?