Old October 12th 04, 11:50 PM
Bill Baka

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:56:30 GMT, Leo Lichtman
wrote:

"Mark Weaver" wrote: One of the things I do is try to avoid riding in
any
kind of traffic whileheading toward a setting or rising sun. Too
paranoid?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're alive, aren't you? That's better than the alternative.

Here I go again. If the sun is directly in front of you then ride
on the wrong side of the road. I do and I just made it past 56.
I had to dive into a ditch this last week because the driver of
a big rig either didn't see me or didn't think I would make a
big enough dent in his truck to get convicted. I know this is
going to **** off the die hard "Follow the law" people, but I
am still alive even if, in their opinion, a lawbreaker.
Just use common sense.
Bill Baka