Old October 13th 04, 06:05 AM
Hunrobe

Bill Baka

wrote:

Here I go again. If the sun is directly in front of you then ride
on the wrong side of the road. I do and I just made it past 56.
I had to dive into a ditch this last week because the driver of
a big rig either didn't see me or didn't think I would make a
big enough dent in his truck to get convicted. I know this is
going to **** off the die hard "Follow the law" people, but I
am still alive even if, in their opinion, a lawbreaker.
Just use common sense.
Bill Baka

I ride with traffic. You sometimes ride counter to traffic. I've been riding
for at least as long as you and I've had to "dive" off the road exactly once in
all that time while this is your second "I had to dive into the ditch" post
*this year*.
Take your own advice. Use common sense.

Regards,
Bob Hunt