Old March 6th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Pat

Default Ride an SUB not an SUV

On Mar 6, 12:23 pm, "RicodJour" wrote:
Pat wrote:

It is -4F outside with a 20 mph wind and 3 feet of snow on the
ground. I need to run out, pick up my son from school and take him 20
miles to the orthodontist -- then get him back to school for the rest
of the day.

... and you want me to ride a bike?????????????? You're out of your
minds.

There's always an excuse with you, Pat.

As for the bus, I'd consider it but the school busses don't go that
far.

... oh, you mean public transit. Yeah right. We don't even have
taxis in this area.

You know, those things aren't big on the Rez.

You're holding up progress by not living in an overcrowded area.
Please move immediately. And bring some tax-free cigarettes.

I might be driving to Long Island on Friday (seriously). I could
bring you some if you want. They've went up a bit. Now they are
about $11 or $12 per carton. One local show has a "sampler" of 2
packs of each generic brand so you can see which type you want to have
kill you. Or I could hook you up with a local company. You can't
swing a cat around here and not hit someone who is selling cigs. Our
post office has so many cigs moving through it I can't believe the
workers don't get a nicotine high just from breathing the air.