Old March 9th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Dane Buson

Default another T-shirt

In rec.bicycles.misc George Conklin wrote:

Look, SUV's are not selfish if you use them because of a need. I haul
4x8 lumber, 10 foot pipe segments AND have a drive in the mountains with a
30 degree slope which requires a 4x4 in wet weather. But I also have a baby
Benz diesel which easily gets 35 mpg.

Good for you. Speaking from my own experience living in the Pacific
Northwet, you are a rare fish. Lots and lots of very expensive SUVs
that shine and gleam. Never having seen a gravel road. Never having
carried anything larger than a suitcase.

--
Dane Buson -
"I figure if I kill the first one, the word will get out."