Old April 19th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Thumper

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

"donquijote1954" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey, we get screamed at, doored at, spitted upon, pushed around and
even killed, isn't it time we enjoy the same benefits as other
Americans? When is a cyclist going into a rage and mow down all those
careless SUV drivers who make us feel worthless?

Definitely, all motorcycle riders should carry sidearms (not bicyclists
though, they're all fruitcakes). Unfortunately, if we use them we'll go to
jail.

Thumper