Old April 20th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Timberwoof[_2_]

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

In article . com,
"Bill H." wrote:

On Apr 19, 9:03 am, wrote:
On 19 Apr 2007 08:34:20 -0700, donquijote1954

Excellent ! He supports the Constitution and fundamental
rights...

Just not civil liberties.

Question: Do you support the right for women to vote? The founding
fathers didn't. But we changed THAT to our liking, didn't we?

Interestingly, it didn't cause civilization to fall, as many predicted
it would. (News for them: In many frontier states, where women did an
awful lot of work just to stay alive, they had the vote in state and
local elections long before it became an issue nationwide.)

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot com http://www.timberwoof.com
Level 1 Linux technical support: Read The Fscking Manual!