Old December 29th 03, 01:22 AM
Ken

Default bicycle indicators

(Adrian) wrote in news:c25fe6f5.0312281242.18533ac0
@posting.google.com:
My initial
idea is to put a device with indicators and a brake light on the back
of the bicycle connected to the seat post so people travvelling behind

There is at least one product on the market that activates a brake light when
the rear brake lever is pulled. I have never seen this in use. I'd think
you'd need a pretty large and powerful light to be visible in daylight. Same
goes for turn signal lights. Think about how large the turn and brake lights
are on cars and motorcycles. An arm signal is much more visible during the
day and universally recognized.