Old March 23rd 08, 04:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

On Mar 23, 12:43 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"CowPunk" wrote in message

On Mar 23, 7:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Dear Ed,

The problem with your postings is that they are not the least bit
entertaining. They are long, boring diatribes that no one is
interested in or even cares to read. You haven't even achieved the
level of Troll. You are at the bottom of the newsgroup hierarchy. You
are a Spammer.

Just because others call me a troll doesn't mean I am one. And a spammer?
You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

However, your envy of Ed Dolan the Great is understandable, even if
lamentable. The fact is that you would have to grow another brain to even
approach His Greatness.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Yes, thank you for proving once again who is in charge by replying to
my post. You are entitled to disagree with me about being a SPAMMER,
but the facts, and your many OT post speak for themselves. I can only
attribute this to your complete lack of cycling knowledge. Why else
would you only talk about yourself in a cycling NG?

Pulling your strings,
CowPunk