Old March 25th 08, 01:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

On Mar 24, 1:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:PNmdnRjz_Oq4DHranZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@prairiewave .com:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

the same old **** over and over

Troll on, Eduardo!

You would not know a troll from a spammer, let alone anyone who has anything
original and trenchant to say to numbskulls like you.

Usenet convention defines spamming as abuse of a forum messaging
system (read newsgroup) to indiscriminately send unsolicited cross-
posted messages and/or excessive multiple messages, that is, the
repeated posting of a message (or substantially similar messages
(think regurgitated repetitious gibberish).

Ed Dolan not only fits the very definition, he virtually sets the
standard, only eclipsed, in the past, by Johnny NoCom and the infamous
mentally ill MI5 persecution spammer (aka) London's own Mike Corley.

Ed wears two hats ... that of a troll and that of a spammer and
nothing he can offer in his defense will repudiate this accusation.
Ed's voluminous posts stand in condemnation for what and who he is.

Jim McNamara

By the way, it is not acceptable for a female to use words like ****, but if
you weren't such a slut you would know that. Try to remember that there may
be some gentlemen on these cycling newsgroups. I for one can tell you that
Tom Sherman of ARBR is shocked at your earthy unfeminine expressions. That
is because, however wrong he is on every other subject under the sun, he is
at least a gentleman.

I am referring your case to Saint Edward the Great and he will know exactly
how to treat you. I am sure He will give you very many Our Fathers and Hail
Marys to say as a penance for your many and varied sins. He hates sluts, you
know.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka