Old March 25th 08, 01:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

On Mar 24, 1:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 23, 6:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message

[...]
I've pretty much ignored the nattering nuisance for a few
months now, and I guess it's time for me to take another
swipe at it, in the form of a new poem in the 'Here There
Be Trolls' section of our shop website:

http://www.32go.us/pow/htbt/rearend.htm

Wow, you go to his website and you will get a virus for sure!

CLASSIC DOLAN ... opinion stated as fact. Ed merely wants to
discourage the readership from enjoying his poetic lambasting by
Wayne. FACT: I've visited the website severals time and never a
virus did I contract. Think about this for a moment. Why would a man
intentionally spread a computer virus form his own website to members
of the ARBR community who would undoubtedly publish the miscreant's
misdeeds in this public forum to possibly jeopardize reputation,
business and source of income? That was a rhetorical question. He
just wouldn't, but in concocting his laughable assertion, the GRATE
one never gave that any thought, now did he (another rhetorical
question)? Keep up the good work Mr. Leggett (alis 32GO). - Jim
McNamara

Gee, I don't know, but why would Wayne Leggett post verse on ARBR that reeks
of images of ****, **** and ****? I figure anyone that would do that is pure
scum and wouldn't mind ****ing with your computer.

In keeping with character, the troll/spammer Dolan did not address a
single item of the issue I raised. Why? Because diversion is the
best method of defense when he has none. FACT: Wayne Leggett has
engaged Ed here on ARBR and if memory serves me correctly, old Ed
didn't much like it either.

If Wayne Leggett has anything to say to me or about me, he can say it on
ARBR. Trust me on this, I will know how to answer him in spades. But he is a
coward and knows that I know how to spread his fame far and wide on these
newsgroups as the poet of ****, **** and ****. This is not a good reputation
for someone to have who is in the business of selling expensive recumbent
trikes as it is mostly elderly gentlemen who will buy these kind of
contraptions. His days of getting a free ride on ARBR are long over.

Yea, he would like to hide behind his website, but I NEVER go to a scumbag's
website and I strongly advise no one else do so either. Better safe than
sorry!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota