Old February 23rd 09, 12:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Harry Brogan

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:53:52 -0800 (PST), -RB wrote:
The plan is to include RAGBRAI in our trip. I’m riding with
two friends from the San Francisco Bay area to Yorktown, Virginia
following Adventure Cycling Association (ACA) maps.

If you are only going to Yorktown then you WON'T be dipping your front
wheel in the Atlantic ocean. You'll be dipping them in the York River
which connects to the Atlantic. You have to go just a LITTLE further
to get to the Atlantic. I know this because I actually live in the
Norfolk area...Oh...and I can actually READ a map!!!! SARCASM
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.