Old April 1st 05, 04:24 PM
dkahn400

audrey wrote:

I can feel how much fitter I am than when Steph and I started our
weekly rides together - I felt much less stiff the day after my
22-miles-with-hills, than the day after our first ride. And I got
back in time to get some Lidl cycling bargains too.

It sounds as though you're doing really well. You should find your
range continues to increase steadily as long as you don't go mad and
try something really outrageous. You should find your average speed
begins to creep up too, but I'd still advise you not to force it at
this stage. Let it happen by itself.

The fitness is a nice feeing, isn't it? :-)

--
Dave...