Old June 26th 05, 07:57 PM
Dane Jackson

wafflycat waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk wrote:

Don't go for a backpack to wear whilst riding - all you end up with is a
sweaty back. Much better to use a rear rack & if you don't want to use a
pannier mounted on the rack, do what my son does who commutes a 13-mile each
way cycle ride to college & back - bungee the bag to the rear rack. Saves
getting a sweaty back and is much more comfortable cycling generally.

Another similar option would be to get a pannier/backpack. Though just
bungeeing a backpack to the rear rack is certainly cheaper.

http://arkel-od.com/panniers/backpac...asp?fl=0&site=

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
The connection between the language in which we think/program and the problems