Old October 8th 03, 12:11 PM
Arpit

Default Hosing a bike

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:03:37 GMT, "Suzy Jackson"
wrote:

"Arpit" wrote in message
.. .
Is it ok to hose a bike to clean it?

Not with the water restrictions. Use a bucket.

Regards,

Suzy

I dunno what your personal attitude is on this, but I hosed my bike
thhe other day, I used really low pressure, just to get the ugly mud
off. More pressure than rain - I didn it while it was raining (i had
just come back from a cycle) but I certainly used less than necessary
to fill a bucket. Maybe reused washing water would be in order- its
soapy so thats good I guess. SO what are these water restrictions- no
hosing whatsoever?