Old May 14th 05, 06:03 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:00:38 GMT, "Is this trip REALLY necessary?"
wrote:

..I don't know why some people are so intent on arguing with this Mike
..Vandeman.

Then why are YOU doing it, hypocrite?

He's just a pathetic old fool with a very bitter and sad view of
..life and all that it is and can be. His ridiculous crusade is impotent,
..without any meaning, and of absolutely no worth beyond his own selfish
..self-serving interests. If nothing else, he has proven without any doubt
..the he is beyond any kind of reasoning with, beyond seeing past his own
..ignorance and prejudice, and certainly is incapable of seeing anything
..beyond his own twisted delusions of reality. This much should be obvious to
..anyone from the classic newbie that reads one of his posts and subsequent
..replies for the first time right down to those that have seen it throughout
..the years. Does anyone seriously think they're ever going to change his
..mind about anything? That you're going to see him accept any viewpoint
..other than his own on any subject? Of course not. Anyone who has tried
..knows that such attempts are utterly futile and a complete waste of time,
..and just as futile as his attempts to have anyone accept his knowledge on
..any subject as being anything other than worthless, much less from that of
..an expert. However, he is an expert in one area; He is a master expert when
..it comes to provoking and manipulating people into replying to his posts
..and starting new threads about him.

Like you just did! Hypocrite.

It's not about nature or mountain
..biking. He doesn't care one damn bit about either of those things. All he
..cares about is how much he can provoke people into replying so he can carry
..on with his one sided arguments. Pity him, feel sorry or him, for that is
..his life, as sad as it is. But JTDC don't play into his little game. All
..you're doing is feeding his arrogant, obnoxious, attitude and giving him
..exactly what he wants. Pointless, isn't it?
..
.."Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong."
..
..No sig. No E-mail. Make of it what you wish.

Worthless, since you are afraid to give your real name.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande