Old May 14th 05, 06:04 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 May 2005 15:09:37 +0100, (Just zis Guy,
you know?) wrote:

..Is this trip REALLY necessary? wrote:
..
.. I don't know why some people are so intent on arguing with this Mike
.. Vandeman. He's just a pathetic old fool with a very bitter and sad view of
.. life and all that it is and can be. His ridiculous crusade is impotent,
.. without any meaning, and of absolutely no worth beyond his own selfish
.. self-serving interests.
..
..Before we argued, the above truths were not obvious to the innocent
..bystander.
..
..Now some of us argue because, like any other bigot, his hate-speech
..should not go unchallenged.

Proving that you can't learn from your mistakes.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande