Old March 17th 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default the holy spirit

On Mar 17, 11:27*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Mar 17, 10:05 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

On Mar 17, 8:24 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

I have no idea who or what Adorno is. What I do know is that you are a
jackass and have no more musical taste than same.
Much as I hate to agree with Andres Muro, you, Eddie Dolan, really are
an ass, and you bray like an ass, when you're proud of not knowing who
Adorno is.

**** this g.d. Adorno and **** you too, you g.d. Dutch Afrikaner moron!
Necrophilia now, Eddie? Theodor Adorno died in 1969.

You were the one who brought up his name. If you want us to know about him,
then provide what you want us to know - you g.d. asshole! I would never
bother look up any reference (link) of yours, so give it complete.

No, I didn't bring up Adorno's name, dear Eddie. You're confused
again. Andres Muro brought up Adorno, alluding to his most famous
statement, which all educated people know.

Nor did I offer you a link. If your education and your society failed
you, it isn't my business to correct the resulting lacunae in your
education. Especially, I might add, since you're an ingrate who bites
the hand which educates him.

We on these newsgroups already know about you thanks to Tom Sherman and
Wikipedia.

Yes, that's what I mean about an inadequate education: people with so
little brains or discrimination that they believe Wikipedia out-
writes! Thanks for giggle, Eddie.

It is enough that someone went to the bother of writing about you in
Wikipedia and you did not have the brains to see that it was deleted. Get
off your dumb ass why don't you?

You have this arse about end, as is your wont, Eddie. If the
egregiously ill-informed Wikipedia writes something about me, it isn't
my responsibility to see to its accuracy. It is theirs. And if they
themselves see that their entry is wretchedly malicious and remove it
to the trash, it isn't my responsibility when scum like you and
Sherman, digging for malice like you dig for snot in your nose, pull
that string of phlegm out of the Wikipedia trash. I'm laughing too
hard to do anything. Anyway, I believe in freedom of speech, even for
incompetent scum like Wikepedia, you and Liddell Tommi. Besides, it is
funny when little people take on so about something I say off the
cuff.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre's recipes:
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/FOOD.html