Old March 18th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default the holy spirit

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 11:27 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]
Necrophilia now, Eddie? Theodor Adorno died in 1969.

You were the one who brought up his name. If you want us to know about
him,
then provide what you want us to know - you g.d. asshole! I would never
bother look up any reference (link) of yours, so give it complete.

No, I didn't bring up Adorno's name, dear Eddie. You're confused

again. Andres Muro brought up Adorno, alluding to his most famous
statement, which all educated people know.

You just brought up his name in this post that I am presently responding
to - you dumb asshole!

Nor did I offer you a link. If your education and your society failed

you, it isn't my business to correct the resulting lacunae in your
education. Especially, I might add, since you're an ingrate who bites
the hand which educates him.

If you want me to know anything about this Adorno, then forget about links
and provided complete information. God, just how stupid can you get!

We on these newsgroups already know about you thanks to Tom Sherman and
Wikipedia.

Yes, that's what I mean about an inadequate education: people with so
little brains or discrimination that they believe Wikipedia out-
writes! Thanks for giggle, Eddie.

It is enough that someone went to the bother of writing about you in
Wikipedia and you did not have the brains to see that it was deleted. Get
off your dumb ass why don't you?

You have this arse about end, as is your wont, Eddie. If the

egregiously ill-informed Wikipedia writes something about me, it isn't
my responsibility to see to its accuracy. It is theirs. And if they
themselves see that their entry is wretchedly malicious and remove it
to the trash, it isn't my responsibility when scum like you and
Sherman, digging for malice like you dig for snot in your nose, pull
that string of phlegm out of the Wikipedia trash. I'm laughing too
hard to do anything. Anyway, I believe in freedom of speech, even for
incompetent scum like Wikepedia, you and Liddell Tommi. Besides, it is
funny when little people take on so about something I say off the
cuff.

What is arse? You mean ass?

Hells Bells, if you do not care about your reputation, why should anyone
else? Stew in your own **** for all I care. Most of Wikipedia is damn good
enough for all of us who do not have their heads up their asses.

Tom Sherman, an arch enemy of mine, is at least honorable which is more than
I can say for you.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka