Old June 19th 16, 09:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default The Great?

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 06:23:08 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

What follows is JohnB.(Bull****ter) describing himself, but who for? I think
he must like to read his own words, since I can't imagine anyone else
reading him. I simply check to see in the most cursory way if there is any
content, and when I don’t find any, it is into the trash with him and his
words.

All must be deleted since it constitutes nothing but bull****.
[...]

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head
to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. You are obviously suffering
from Clue Deficit Disorder.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

And here is Dolan (the great?) and once again the halls are filled
with "context". You see, Old Dooley is a real Context Lover. Yes Sir,
Context.

Context you see, in Dooley's eyes is a catechism that "Bicycles have
wheels", yes, amazingly Dooley has discovered the fact that bicycle
has wheels (two of them surprisingly) and he wants the world to know
this important speck of information.

Well, that isn't exactly correct as Dolley has another "context" but
his second context is a flood of filthy language that would make a
hyena vomit and since my parents taught me not to "speak that way" I
shall not repeat old Dirty Mouth's remarks.

But I'm beginning to worry about Old Dirty Mouth. He recently thrilled
us with a story about how he intercepted a bicycle rider and
admonished him severely. The Cyclist, apparently, ignored him
completely and continued on his way, whereupon Old Dirty Mouth
descended on the local enforcement dude and acquainted him with the
cyclist's nefarious doings and even related to the chap that he,
Dolan, had spoken very severely to the Cyclist. Whereupon the
enforcement Dude apparently ignored him.

Gad! Two ignorations in a single day. Why it much have just ruined his
entire day. I'll bet he went home and had a real tizzy fit. Flung his
rag dolly on the floor and just stamped on it he was so upset.

Oh yes Dolan was upset and it is understood that he leaped, yes,
leaped, to the computer and sent an e-mail to the appropriate parties.
Can you imagine that?

And they ignored him.

Hot Dog, three times in a single day. Why, he was just soooo upset
that he went right to bed. And pulled the Blanket over his head so
nobody could see him laying there in his shame.

But have no fear, Dirty Dolan will return. He's been here four times
today... (isn't there something about a dog returning to his vomit?)

So, don't despair, old Dirty Mouth Dolan will be here tomorrow and
tomorrow and tomorrow to tell us how a bicycle actually has a wheel
(two of them, although I'm not sure he has tumbled to that yet)

But, as the Good Book says, "Yea, as a dog returns to its vomit, so a
fool repeats his foolishness" and thus Dolan will return..

--
cheers,

John B.