Old June 24th 11, 04:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default The use of a woolen scarf in cycling

On 24/06/2011 6:16 PM, Rob wrote:
On 24/06/2011 4:17 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:

My crappy Adidas wind cheater holds the scarf all nicely tucked in, long
enough to get me started and by the time the nice scarf wrapping which I
started with, falls apart, due to a 60-90 plus cadence, I am
sufficiently warmed up to continue my journey

I like my woolen scarf during times like these

Be careful with that you may end up like Isadora Duncan.

Well, fortunately the scarf is not that long and it is quite neatly
tucked inside the wind cheater and stays tucked in quite well