Old August 31st 17, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Pension Question

Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 9:51:51 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:13:11 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
What happens to long term mental health patients like Nugent and
long term dole scroungers like Pounder when they reach retirement
age?

Pounder has 45 years fully paid up contributions, gets full pension
and retired early.
Now, **** off and think of something else - ******.

No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question.
Not knowing something does not make a person a '******'.

Now I am aware you get pension credits whilst claiming dole money,
thanks for the info.

"No need to be so hostile, I was just asking a question"
********! You attacked me.

What is pension credits?
I've no idea what this is.
But as a cyclist you will know all about this free stuff.

And now you are attacking me.

You asked a personal question that has nothing to do with cycling. I gave a
you a person to person answer.

I retired before the age of 60 and did not sign on the dole as I did
not need too. I could have claimed benefits but did not.

You retired before 60 but paid 45 years of pension contributions.

A **** poor cyclist such as you
would.

More attacks.

You started it, best you back off.