Old January 5th 07, 02:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.bicycles
Michael Press

Default My 'Bent Is Starting to Annoy Me

In article
,
"* * Chas" wrote:

"KERRY MONTGOMERY" wrote in message
ink.net...

snip
If you only want to talk to this other jerk, Kerry Montgomery, then do

it
via email and do not bother the rest of us.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed,
Which part of my posting caused you to call me a jerk?
Thanks,
Kerry

Kerry,

Since May 2003, Edward the great has posted 8838 messages to 28 different
NGs. When does he have time to ride? How do you spell troll?

Chas. The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence

Is this the reference you are making?
http://www.thesisters.org/

--
Michael Press