Old April 25th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Default Heads up on those $13 Nashbar Paselas

On Apr 24, 8:41 pm, landotter wrote:

I got some 32s as I've heard mixed info on them being true to size,
but they measure exactly 32mm on Alex Ace 19s, which are about the
same dimension as CR18s. So a little bigger than I expected, but
what's not to like?

Funny, my wife's 700x32 wire-bead Paselas (old-style) measured almost
exactly 28mm on Mavic MA2s. The style update must have included a bit
of sizing revision.

I'd forgotten how nicely made and classy these are.

They've been some of the best tires for the money all along, even at
full retail. Hopefully the yen goes down the toilet alongside the
dollar and they remain affordable.

Chalo