Old June 12th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default How long each week can I train in HR zone 4

Chris,
Thank you for the advise. I guess my worry is that I would go into
those negative results if I spent to much time training. Right now I
can not afford a Power meter so I measure time on a specific clime with
HR at a set value. Really what I was wondering is what the pros do as
far as the ratio of time spent at different exertion levels.

Others,
By the way, the time in LT was from an ex pro who is now drinking
chocolate milk I will try the suggested OJ.