Old November 4th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Default Way Before NAUCC 2009 discussion.

The organizers are still trying to nail down dates and venues for NAUCC
09 but I'm sure it'll be posted here pretty quick when they do.

Weather:
Could be hot, into the low 90s with humidity, but it also could be
cool. In 1982 we boiled our butts there, but other conventions in MN
have had really nice weather.

iTrials;1124504 wrote:
From photos at NAUCC 07 and NAUCC 08 it looked like 07 was more
organized, and more people came.

Attendance at these conventions is tied to location. Hold it in the area
of the major clubs and you tend to get higher attendance. Hold it in
Rapid City and you get MUni trails almost within walking distance of
downtown. Each location has it's plusses and minuses. In the case of the
Twin Cities, it's the home of the nation's largest unicycle club and
they have lots of experience hosting these things.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper