Old June 3rd 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Dan O

Default You Can Crash While Cycle Racing Without Road Rash

On Jun 2, 5:07 pm, Dan O wrote:
On Jun 2, 5:03 pm, Dan O wrote:

On Jun 2, 4:53 pm, James wrote:

James wrote:
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° wrote:
On 6/2/2011 9:19 AM, Brad Anders wrote:

The military green torpedo is my fave.

Green #2 lapped the field 8 times (225 laps completed, with second
place doing 217 laps).

If only they learned to lean in to the corners.

Like this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6hOA2C_XMA

Dang! (download the plugin)

On another computer I saw the first one, though:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=htt...m/watch%3Fv%3D...

... whjeee! 8-)

... what I didn't like was needin' somebody to pick you up (besides
the ambulance crew)

I've been loaded up off the track at least a couple or few times
(those kind of injuries tend to make them hard to remember
exactly :-) Always got up off the street by myself, though so far