Old June 3rd 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Dan O

Default You Can Crash While Cycle Racing Without Road Rash

On Jun 2, 5:15 pm, Dan O wrote:
On Jun 2, 5:13 pm, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/2/2011 7:07 PM, Dan O wrote:

On Jun 2, 5:03 pm, Dan wrote:
On Jun 2, 4:53 pm, wrote:

James wrote:
T m Sherm n _ wrote:
On 6/2/2011 9:19 AM, Brad Anders wrote:

The military green torpedo is my fave.

Green #2 lapped the field 8 times (225 laps completed, with second
place doing 217 laps).

If only they learned to lean in to the corners.

Like this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6hOA2C_XMA

Dang! (download the plugin)

Welcome to the world of Adobe Flash™.

On another computer I saw the first one, though:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=htt...m/watch%3Fv%3D...

... whjeee! 8-)

... what I didn't like was needin' somebody to pick you up (besides
the ambulance crew)

The velomobiles are light enough that they could likely be rocked back
upright or the rider could exit, but the fastest way to get back in the
race is to let the course workers do it. And of course, no road rash to
the riders.

upper body probably 25 percent affected (so far :-) Deep ones are
serious

legs not so much, but you should see my leathers