Old July 21st 11, 04:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Go Cadel!!!!

On 21/07/2011 12:43 PM, Rob wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:38 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.

He took a detour = I think it was that same blokes back yard again.

Hahahahah!! I see, Cadel must have gone straight ahead thru the car
port and thru the house whilst Voeckler had to tun around to get back on
track )

Up to 100kph downhill, apparently !! Ffff^^^^^(*&^%%(kkkkk!!!!!

On another note, seems like Contador is trying to make up his 3mins or
so in the mountains and maybe, at the time trial. I can't see how he is
going to do it, really. I mean, he is coming back strong but it don't
seem to be gaining him any time at all. Who knows, maybe tonight might
be different, eh?

Still 3 mins seems a lot of time for a field of this caliber. Kinda
makes me wonder what would have gone down if Contador didn't have the
bad luck he's had at the start of he tour.