Old October 25th 20, 12:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

Default Morrisons lorry driver ploughs through cycle lane wand

On Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 15:16:54 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 24/10/2020 13:18, Mike Collins wrote:
On Friday, 23 October 2020 at 22:15:42 UTC+1, wrote:
More poor driving by the so-called "experts".
QUOTE:
Haringey Council respond to photo of lorry driver knocking over cycle lane wand.

https://cdn.road.cc/sites/default/fi...ss-twitter.PNG

https://road.cc/content/news/cycling...er-2020-278187

Long vehicle making a tight turn.
What's the problem?
*All* vehicular road users should hang back and give the truck room.

For once, I agree with you (or rather, you agree with me).

The same applies to buses and other long vehicles making a turn in a
restricted junction.

And to tractors and trailers in rural locations with narrow carriageways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt619Pwaz3o&t=318s