Old July 20th 03, 06:03 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default TdF (no spoilers)

It's like this: in the past I could watch the Tour on TV and enjoy it,
because I didn't care who won. Now I do. I really want Lance to pick
up that fifth Tour - I have no idea why, logically I should be
supporting Vino who is on fantastic form or David "British" Millar, or
just not caring because there are some truly amazing riders in there
this year, Mayo, Hamilton, Vinrenque and Ullrich to name but a few.

But for some reason I want Lance to win - and in my experience whenever
I want someone to win, they don't :-(

So now I can't bear to watch the Tour live, even thoughI'm at Mums and
they have cable and ITV2 and ****, I'll just have to go back to reading
the results and then watching Liggett's Hour on tape.

A hopeless case.

Guy