Old August 27th 05, 07:53 AM
Blah

Default Worlds on TV?

"oely" wrote in message
news

Im heading back to Aus soon and was wondering if anyone has heard or
knows if the road racing World Champs be televised at all anywhere?

Seems a shame if they wont be. Aus have such a strong team. Even
despite O´Grady´s hissy fit and refusing to ride for McEwen.

If it's true that Robbie offered money to European riders to chase down Matt
White's solo effort at the TDU this year, I support the hissy fit. If it's
true. Robbie had had wins already at the Tour and anyone who begrudges a
domestique like Whitey getting out for a win when he can (particularly at
home) doesn't deserve those same domestiques and others riding for them
later. Again, if it's true. I'm an O'Grady fan, though.