Old August 28th 05, 08:55 AM
dave

Default Worlds on TV?

BrettM wrote:
"Blah" wrote in
:

"Michael Warner" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:57:49 +1000, oely wrote:

Seems a shame if they wont be. Aus have such a strong team. Even
despite O´Grady´s hissy fit and refusing to ride for McEwen.

I don't blame him. Robbie strikes me as a spoiled ******.

At times, yeh - he certainly seemed so a few years ago, then got very
successful and more sure of himself. His media persona got a lot
better as he won more in Europe. He kind of went back to the way he
was during the tour when Boonen won a lot at the start. I think he
finds it easier to be magnanimous when he's winning, like a lot of us
(not that we all win green jerseys and such, but when thigs are going
well, I mean).

I think that had a lot to do with getting shafted by the French and
Stuart O'Grady's appalling riding in a certain stage.

Anyway sprinters are supposed to be prima donnas aren't they?

I only personaly know one sprinter. Pig headed opinionated know it all
would cover him pretty well.

(That's
my excuse and I'm sticking to it)

Cheers