Old March 5th 08, 04:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default OT - Beer

dale wrote:

On Mar 4, 8:37 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Does barley wine qualify as beer?

I will have to give the recommended beverages a try.

Could be like the Hiney Wine in the green bottles.. But 11%!!.. Call
it whatever you like, and call me a cab.. Could make a person prefer a
tadpole over a lowracer... And for the record, blithering is not
encouraged on ARBR-- It would confuse our fulltime blatherers..

Better a lowracer than a highracer or upright for riding drunk. Falls do
not hurt that much when you start 30 cm or less from the ground.

A go cart track, a tadpole and being drunk would be an excellent
combination!