Old September 30th 18, 11:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default hex entry at the back of pedal

On 2018-09-30 01:02, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 19:49:42 -0400, Frank Krygowski wrote:

was skeptical about its adequacy when we first got the bikes, but I've
used it many times without problems. Pedal spindles tend to self-tighten
into the crank arms anyway. Getting them out is more of a problem than
tightening them sufficiently.

IME, I found a touch of grease on the thread makes it easier to remove
them when required without resaorting to major toolage. It is part of my
regular bearing maintenance.

Miss! MISS!! He put grease on his threads Miss! Tell him Miss, tell him!!