Old June 30th 04, 04:17 AM
Bill Z.

Default published helmet research - not troll

Richard Adams writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
Richard Adams writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

This is another of Kunich's bald-faced lies. He has yet to produce a
URL to back up his lies because there are no such URLs. Tom Kunich is
a bald-faced liar - a piece of trash so low that he gives the human
race a bad name.

I always thought he had a mustache and eyebrows. Besides that, tell
us, how you really feel about him.

I just did. I've nothing but contempt for him given his actions.
I really don't care what he actually looks like.

Not only is irony wasted these days, so is sarcasm.

None of which will change the fact that for the past decade Kunich
has posted lie after lie after lie. I simply ignored your snide
remark and gave you a straight answer.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB