Old July 13th 04, 06:49 PM
Mike

Default Cytomax sport drink

"S o r n i" wrote in message ...
Mike McCracken wrote:
More shameless promotions, but Cytomax was introduced to me on a 18
hour climb and it worked for me.

OK, I'll bite: an 18-hour climb?!?

Bill "Professor and MaryAnn along?" S.

Sorry for not explaining it further. It was an 18 hour Alpine/Rock
climb of the North Ridge of Mt. Stuart here in the Cascades of
Washington. A buddy of mine and I did a route that is listed as 2-3
days in most guide books in 18 hours of none stop hiking and rock
climbing. It was a great outing for me who is a family guy that
doesn't get out to do big climbs too often. Just do a search for
North ridge of stuart and you'll see some incredible pictures of this
great classic climb.