Old November 4th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Steve Sr.

Default Durability Of Velocity Aerohead Rims In 20/24 Hole Drillings.

Hello,

I am considering rebuilding a set of wheels that had Alex 20/24 hole
rims. They went about 5K miles before the spokes started to pull
thorough the rims.

I am considering using these hubs and Velocity Aerohead and Aerohead
O/C rims but am wondering about the durability because of my previous
experience with the Alex rims.

I currently have a set of these Velocity rims but in 32 hole
configuration that have been flawless for the past 10K miles.

BTW, I only weigh about 160 pounds.

Thanks,

Steve