Old May 22nd 12, 09:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default RANS Mini

"Tom $herman (-_-)" wrote in message ...

On 5/19/2012 9:57 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Instead of posting asshole comments about MV, why not tell us something
about your velomobile? Even that idiot TM might be interested although I
think he only likes to talk to himself.

Well, I bought a Mini [1] for running around town. Great low speed

handling, and a seat that does *not* try to wedge itself up one's arse.
Stout enough to take on curbs and potholes.

[1] A RANS Mini, that is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spincyclz/6051689140/in/faves-19704682@N08/

If this is your bike now, it means you have given up on cycling. Well, it
happens to all of us sooner or later. Apparently your velomobile proved to
be a mistake.

But speaking of RANS, I bought a RANS V-Rex last summer from Calhoun Cycles
and have been riding it ever since. This is the bike I should have gotten 20
years ago instead of the Vision. However, the minute I start to fall on any
of my many two wheelers, I will switch to my three wheelers. When you get to
be my age, broken bones from falls are out of the question.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great