Old August 5th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scorpio

Default NAUCC 2008 results posted?

Jethro wrote:
What specfically did you want to know about Artistic? I can remember
some of it.

Matt Sindelar won male expert.
Becky Banning won female expert.
Christopher Hugo won male advanced.
Ann McLaughlin won female advanced

Expert pairs was won Becky Banning and someone I can't remember.

Thank You Jethro for *something*. 'tis better than anyone who should be
posting the results! Was looking for something a little bit more
comprehensive.

Been 3 weeks!!!! dozens of people who spent $$$$$$ to attend have no
results!!! (wonder why no one comes???)

Does anyone know * W H O *has the results? Does anyone know * W H E N
*they will be posted.

THIS IS THE NORTH AMERICAN COMPETITION.!!! No wonder every one else
thinks we're a joke.

**HELLO??????* anybody???*

--
scorpio